Great news for members of Novation's Sound Collective - the company has unveiled the latest offer for members: the availability of iZotope’s Trash 2 plug-in for free download from 8th August to 3rd October.
A multiband distortion unit on steroids, Trash 2 applies two adaptable distortion algorithms – chosen from a menu of over 60 options or user-designed – to each of up to four bands, as well as a pair of six-band filters with 23 filter types, convolution spatial processing, multiband compression and gating, and delay. Whether you want to add a touch of gently enhancing abrasion to a bassline or get wildly experimental on a drum loop, Trash 2 gives you everything you need to do it in a powerful but easy-to-use plug-in.
- 60+ distortion algorithms
- Graphic waveshaper for custom distortion curves
- Up to four processing bands, with two distortion stages per band
- Two-stage filter with six adjustable bands per stage and 23 filter types
- LFO and envelope-following (internal or sidechained) filter modulation
- DC Offset Filter and Logarithmic Distortion modes
- Convolve module with 100+ impulse responses and WAV/AIFF import
- Analogue-modelled multiband compression and gating with sidechain input
- Delay module with six delay styles, distortion and post filtering
- Freely configurable signal path
- Extensive metering and visual feedback
The free download is available from 8th August to 3rd October 2019.
Learn more about iZotope software: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/topic/izotope