Paris, France - November 6th, 2014
All new Track Match feature
On the right side of the music library, a new pane displays a list of suggested tracks. There are 3 modes: Automatic, History and Manual.
- Automatic Match: Displays the best tracks to be mixed with the currently playing track. Our algorithm uses a combination of BPM and key compatibility.
- History Match: Displays the tracks already played with the track currently playing. So you don’t have to note on a random piece of paper the killer combo you just made.
- Manual Match: If you play 2 tracks that go well together, and want to remember this combination, hit a simple button to ‘match the tracks’. Those matches are kept in memory, and displayed anytime you play one of those tracks.
Watch MixVibes Cross DJ in action controlling 4 decks:
- Better overall performance, especially for video mixing
- Improved stability
- Better audio quality
- Sync BPM & Key of tracks in Files, iTunes and SoundCloud tabs based on collection BPM and key.
- Navigation History: widget in the topleft corner of collection + back/forward commands
- Exact search, using doublequotes
- Smarter column sorting, waterfall search
- More reactive MIDI control
- Options: search a MIDI controller by tapping its name
Pricing and availability
49€ / $49 for Cross DJ 3.3
129€ / $129 for Cross 3.3
Free update available for Cross DJ & Cross.
Get it now: http://www.mixvibes.com/products/cross