Good news for users of the Komplete Kontrol software and hardware - NI has released a 2.0.2 update with expanded MIDI, setup and Light Guide features as well as new Windows support for accessibility features with the S-series MkII keyboards.
The KOMPLETE KONTROL 2.0.2 software update is now available via Native Access. The recent 2.0 update added much-requested support for NKS and VST effects, while 2.0.2 adds support for key splits in MIDI mode for KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards, as well as accessibility features for visually impaired Windows users.
New in 2.0
- Browse through presets and add NKS effects to your instrument chain, then tweak your sound via intuitive hardware mappings designed by the plug-in manufacturer themselves
- Add any VST plug-in to your instrument chain, customise mappings, and save as a user preset in the Native Browser
- All Native Instruments effects are now NKS-ready, as well as 75 effects from Waves, IMDSP, Sugar Bytes, Eventide, and AAS. Effects from other leading manufacturers will gain NKS support over the coming months.
New in 2.0.2
- Create key splits, assign MIDI channel, and set the Light Guide color for KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in MIDI mode via the MIDI Assignment editor in KOMPLETE KONTROL standalone software
- Rename MIDI Templates for KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Mk2 keyboards.
- Windows support for KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series Mk2 keyboard accessibility features for visually-impaired users (previously macOS only)
- Various improvements and bug fixes.