iConnectMIDI2+ is a 2x2,10 port multi-host MIDI interface that features iConnectivity’s unique multi-hosting and audio pass-through technology.
Being a multi-host interface, iConnectMIDI2+ allows for up to 2 computing devices to share the same interface as well as access and share MIDI resources over its 2 pairs of MIDI DINs and its 8 additional user configurable ports. This enables workflow such as, sending midi from a controller or synthesizer to DAW and an iOS device simultaneously, setting up redundancy in a live MIDI environment, sending MIDI from multiple computing devices to one another, and more.
As a part of its multi-hosting capabilities iConnectMIDI2+ also features audio pass- through. This technology enables 2 computing devices (Mac, PC, iOS) to not only pass MIDI data but also act as an audio interface between them, seamlessly bridging each computing device into each other’s audio and MIDI environments.
In addition to its expanded connectivity iConnectMIDI2+ includes iConnectivity’s Port Manager software for Mac, PC, and iOS allows the user complete control over how MIDI is routed, remapped and filtered to and from all devices connected to it.
- 2 In & 2 Out Pairs of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- Multi-Host Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio Pass-Through From One Computing Device To Another Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI
- Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port • Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices via Optional Adapter
The features of iConnectMIDI2+ are patent pending.
The release date of iConnectMIDI2+ is TBD with an expected MSRP of $99.99 and street price of $89.99 from iConnectivity.com and iConnectivity resellers worldwide. For more information please visit www.iConnectivity.com.