Take your creativity to another level in the booth, the studio and on stage with the TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer. The tactile sampler features an intuitive touch screen and layout, 16 powerful sampler engines, analogue filters based on Dave Smith Instruments’ Prophet-6 synthesiser and quantize via Pro DJ Link. And you can use it as a stand-alone unit—no need to take a laptop into the booth.
Load samples via USB or from the internal memory; then use the 16-step sequencer to create patterns, or playback loops or trigger one-shots with the multicoloured Performance Pads. And if you’re connected to CDJs via Pro DJ Link, everything is synced to the beat of the master deck, so you can get creative with confidence.
The TORAIZ SP-16 will be available from summer 2016 at an SRP of €1,599, including VAT.
Watch the introduction video to see the sampler in action:
KEY FEATURES OF THE TORAIZ SP-16
- Create up to 256 patterns using the 16-step sequencer
- 7-inch full-colour touch screen with detailed sample information
- Multicoloured Performance Pads with Velocity Mode
- 16-track real-time playback engine
- Amp envelope and time stretching
- 8GB flash memory
- Dave Smith high-pass and low-pass filters
- Pro DJ Link and MIDI clock for synced one-shots and patterns
- Touch strip with Pitch Bend
- Comes with 2GB of Loopmasters sounds already on board