Wellington, New Zealand – 18 May 2015
MODWHEEL, http://www.modwheel.co.nz/ New Zealand’s leading developer of virtual instruments for Kontakt, introduces HUMDRUM, a beautifully recorded, authentic Calfskin Drum Set.
See the HUMDRUM in action:
This is the first release in their new series Creative Differences a percussion instrument library that focuses on quality, organic percussion sounds recorded designed for the Kontakt user. Following in the footsteps of the Lowdown and the Biscuit Tin Guitar HUMDRUM features a set of beautiful calfskin drums.
ModWheel HumDrum GUI.
“We wanted a high quality authentic Bass Drum that we could customize in terms of room and reverb levels so we designed our own,” said David Donaldson of MODWHEEL. “It was so successful we decided to record a whole set. There are so many great drum libraries out there but sometimes you want the option of a more intimate mix. Being able to actively control the level of the room mic sound using the mod wheel allows so much flexibility for the composer.”
- 2 double-skinned Marching Bass Drums
- 2 Snare Drums
- Toms large, medium and small
- Performances (mallets & sticks) hits, flams, ruffs, stick across, rimshots, rolls
- Up to 9 round robins with 6 velocity levels
- Over 3200 samples recorded at 96 kHz
- Control the room mic level using the mod wheel
- Separate fully adjustable reverbs for the close and room mic sound
- Tempo of flams and ruffs easily controlled by a speed knob
Available to purchase for a limited time only at $35 USD. The regular price will be $55 USD. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher. For more information visit http://www.modwheel.co.nz/ - HUMDRUM