Los Angeles, CA – January 22, 2014 – Meris today unveiled its model 440 Microphone Preamplifier for the 500 Series modular format. Quickly becoming an industry mainstay, 500 series lunchbox racks are now an integral part of project and pro studios. The 440 Mic Preamp brings a premium quality, best in class solution for recording electric and acoustic guitar to 500 series. Featuring a premium quality all analog signal path and legendary Cinemag transformers, the 440 Mic Preamp brings warmth and classic American tone to todays recording environments. And, with innovative features like a pedal level post effects loop and specially designed filters aimed at guitar recording, the 440 is a complete solution for tracking guitar.
- Legendary Cinemag Input and Output transformers for classic American mic pre tone
- Hybrid-Discrete opamps receiving and driving each respective transformer section
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- High Pass Filter selectable between 80Hz and 200Hz
- Custom 7kHz or 4kHz High Shelf filter optimized for achieving a finished tone when recording guitar
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Premium components throughout the all Analog signal path