Goodhertz is proud to present our first new plugin in over two years: Megaverb!
What is Megaverb? It’s an incredibly good bad reverb, inspired, on the one hand, by early digital reverb units of the 1980s, and, on the other, by the classic gated reverb sound that producers loved for a brief shining moment in the second half of that decade.
ðŸŒ´ Four different reverb modes, each with their own character:
• A – Quick, resonant (ex. Phil Collins - Sussudio)
• B – Weird, nonlinear (ex. David Bowie - Let’s Dance)
• C – Smooth, big (ex. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody)
• D – Even bigger (ex. Aphex Twin - Polynomial C)
ðŸŒ´ Extensive reverb controls for Decay, Predelay, Damping, & Filtering
ðŸŒ´ Stereo controls for Bass/Treble Stereo Width, Crosstalk, & Bias
ðŸŒ´ Lofi processing with separate Analog/Digital controls
ðŸŒ´ Advanced Gating & Ducking algorithms:
• Three different detection modes: Transient, Classic, Dynamic
• Selectable Gate Targets
• Sidechaining & Beat Syncing
Price: $95 USD
Learn the ins and outs of reverb (and delay): https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=course/1697/delay-and-reverb-effects