The Code Series Keyboards delivers top-of-the-line performance with professional-feel key bed with aftertouch, very complete feature sets, and includes an award winning software package, yet priced far below what might ordinarily be expected for this level of capability.
Did you enjoy the music from the trailer? We interviewed the composer, Histibe, back in February HERE.
M-Audio Code Series Features:
- Velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads with completely assignable color LEDs, Note, and CC values
- Touch X/Y pad for unique control of virtual instrument and effect controls
- USB-bus-powered for portability and ease of use
- 5-pin MIDI Input and Output jacks enables you to control your favorite synths
- Assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, faders, buttons (with macro ASCII support) and transport control with Mackie Control® and HUI® modes give you control of your DAW, virtual instruments and effect plugins
- Split keyboard with four assignable zones for quick access to multiple virtual instruments at once
- Expression and sustain pedal inputs
- 6-digit LED display
Code Series comes in 3 models and street price is: Code 25 – $299 USD, Code 49 – $349 USD, Code 61 – $399 USD