The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage controlled synthesizer systems. Designed to be patch pals with the 0-Coast, it is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, making it also a great partner for a modular system or another patchable tabletop synth.
Tony Rolando says, “There is a whole world of mood and emotion and musical setting that can be achieved with microtonal melodic playing. There is no exact prescription, you’re just tuning until it sounds the way you want it to sound.”
He goes on to explain, “The Dynamic Gate and Dynamic Envelope outputs can take your sequence from feeling stiff and robotic to feeling like something more that was played and created by a person. That’s always a beautiful thing." Additionally, 0-CTRL has been designed so “the Time row allows you to introduce the “slop” of how people naturally play. Sometimes that slop is the magic, and is what gets the groove going.”
- Fully analog and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
- Voltage control over Stop and Direction
- Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
- Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human generated events and expression
- Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/ strength per note
- Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unique events per step
- Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/ or Gate Outs
- Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
- Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x.75 inches
Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Power Requirement: +15VDC on 2.1mm Tip Positive Connector
Includes Power Adapter, Patch Cables