Cumberland, RI, USA'"March 11, 2014. M-Audio (m-audio.com), a leading manufacturer of keyboards and recording studio solutions, introduces the new Oxygen controller series. Created for musicians and producers, they introduce a host of controls, an intuitive layout, and a cutting- edge software suite for making music.
The new M-Audio Oxygen 25.
Available in 25-, 49- or 61-key models, the Oxygen series combines a velocity-sensitive keybed with a series of 8 trigger pads. Used for launching audio clips, triggering percussion sounds and more, the pads also provide velocity-sensitive response and illuminated feedback. Control capabilities expand with 8 assignable knobs '" perfect for adjusting plugin parameters and mixing tasks. The Oxygen 25 features an assignable master fader while the Oxygen 49 and 61 provide 9 total faders for virtually limitless MIDI manipulation. Each keyboard in the series features an LCD screen and transport controls for seamless operation with digital audio software. A 6.3mm (1â„4-inch) sustain input jack is built in for expressive performances.
The new M-Audio Oxygen 49.
Every keyboard in the Oxygen series includes a powerful software package for creating music right away, starting with Ableton Live Lite '" a dynamic music creation software, that lets musicians develop songs with extensive MIDI and audio processing tools. Twist, an acclaimed spectral-morphing software synthesizer from SONiVOX, creates swirling sonic textures that come to life with inspiring depth and motion.
The new M-Audio Oxygen 61 (the largest of this family of controllers.
Oxygen Series Highlights:
- 25, 49 or 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching & more
- 8 assignable knobs for mixing and tweaking plugins
- 9 assignable faders (Oxygen 49, Oxygen 61)
- Transport controls let you operate your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Auto-maps to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB powered; a single cable provides power and MIDI connectivity
- Works with Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) for use with iOS devices
- Includes Ableton Live Lite for immediate and powerful music creation
- Includes SONiVOX Twist spectral morphing synthesizer
'We wanted to give musicians and producers more tools, more control, and thus more capability,' said JC Sutherland, M-Audio Product Manager. 'The Oxygen series features the most in-demand hardware and software for making compelling music without restrictions.'
The new M-Audio Oxygen 25, Oxygen 49, and Oxygen 61 will be available in Summer 2014 with a $99, $149, and $199 USD street price, respectively. M-Audio will showcase the Oxygen series at Musikmesse, Hall 5.1, Booth B45, March 12-15 in Frankfurt, Germany. For more information, visit: m-audio.com/messe2014.