(MELVILLE, NYâ€"November 12, 2014)â€"On November 12, KORG USA Introduces the volca sample, the next entry in the companyâ€™s acclaimed series of volca products.
â€œvolca sample starts with the fun and easy-to-use workflow and layout of the original true-analog trio of volca products, and shifts to internal and user-importable samples for music creation,â€ says James Sajeva, Brand Manager for Korg products. â€œvolca sample comes in at the same attractive price point as the rest of the line, and will appeal to both existing volca series owners as well as first-time volca customers looking for the power of PCM!â€
In addition to the 100 factory samples, users can record, manage, and import samples into volca sample via AudioPocket; a dedicated, free iOS App from Korg. Sample information is easily exchanged between their iOS device and volca sample over an 1/8â€ cable.
- Sample step sequencer based on the volca platform
- *PCM Sound engine (Up to 8 voice polyphony) + 16 Step Sequencer
- *Sample Memory area: 4MB,31.25 kHz, 16 bit: Max: 65 seconds*100 User sample memory (100 preload) *10 Sequence memory (10 preload) *6 Song memory (6 preload)
- *Digital Reverb *Internal Speaker
- Dimension & Weight: Accessories: Options
- *Analog Isolator *2-Way Power Supply:Battery-powered or AC adaptor:*Compact Body *Sync In/Out *iPhone app for loading sample files
- : AA alkaline batteries x 6 (for verifying operation) , Sync Cable : AC adaptor KA350 (DC9V)