ANAHEIM, CA, USA: audio technologies developer The Best Computer Music And Acoustic Technology Inc is proud to announce availability of Kong Hou — its latest hybrid virtual instrument for Mac (AU 32-/64-bit, VST 32-/64-bit) and Windows (VST 32-/64-bit), featuring Kong Hou, an ancient Chinese Harp.
The konghou is an ancient Chinese harp. The konghou became extinct sometime in the Ming Dynasty. It was revived in the 20th century as a double bridge harp; the modern version of the instrument does not resemble the ancient one, but its shape is similar to Western concert harps.
This deeply sampled 22GB Library is the most detailed sampled konghou ever. It features 3 microphone perspectives that can also easily convert to 5.1 surround. And by using the latest hybrid modeling technology, it can also represent glissando, vibrato, bending and harmonics more vividly than other sampled instruments.
Konghou is designed for simplicity; with our unique performance key switch system you can switch playing techniques fluently and easily. Modeling technology also provides support for real-time interaction and changing sounds. For example, you can change smoothly from a plain sound to a full vibrato sound. That is difficult to achieve with sampling technology. And this adds more realism to the final sound.
- Deeply sampled, Over 12,000 samples, 22GB raw samples (11GB disk space)
- 3 Microphone perspectives that easily convert to 5.1 surround sound
- Modeled Vibrato, Bending, Glide, and Glissando
- Variety Noise sample enables vivid performance for solos
- Innovative Performance Key Switch system
- Onboard high-quality reverb and EQ
- Comprehensive Envelope system
- Scala Tuning System can emulate the old system used in ancient China
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance
- Different GUI modes for standard resolution and 4K resolution