Degrader is a combined resampler and bit crusher effect plug-in. It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
It also comes with a handful of factory presets.
- Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
- Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
- Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
- Additional distortion algorithm.
- Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
- Input and output gain control.
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
AU/VST/AAX $19.99 (Until Oct 1, then $39.99) iOS (AUv3 only) $7.99 (38% off intro price until Oct 1)
App store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/degrader/id1398817871?mt=8
Read more at https://klevgrand.se/products/degrader