The initial version of Haaze was released in 2016. Back then, as part of the Klevgrand Kanvas Series, Haze offered a quick and easy way to add stereo width to a sound. This update is free of charge for existing users.
Haaze 2.0 is a much more powerful tool for many kinds of stereo operations, with new filters, better control over the audio processing and a brand new user interface.
- (Updated) Haas: Control delay time on 16 separate bands.
- (New) Pan: Pan any of the 16 bands between left and right channel.
- (New) MS Stereo: From mono to (normal) stereo on each band.
- (New) Gain: Compensate gain on each band
- Plenty of factory presets in different categories.
Note: An AUv3 version for iPad is coming soon.
Mac/Windows AU/VST/AAX: $29.99 iOS (iPad/Av3 only) (Intro price until September29, then $59.99)