Karanyi Sounds released a brand new high-quality cinematic instrument for Kontakt. Continuo 2 follows the concept of its ancestor with a fresh new look, exciting features on a super intuitive interface. This Kontakt instrument collection focuses on complex-sounding cinematic textures: build massive modulations, ethereal soundscapes, hybrid keyboard themes from super quiet scores to enormous trailer tracks and electronic music. Continuo 2 is based on exceptional quality piano recordings, analog synths and various sound design tools. Created in collaboration with the multi-instrumentalist composer and sound designer iamyank.
Continuo 2 Features
- 12 piano sample modules with rare mix setups: raw-sounding piano textures and heavily sound designed synthesizers
- Made with analog gear: Roland Dimension D, AKAI GX 4000 Tape Machine, Pultec EQP-1, BigSky, Eventide Blackhole and various modular synth effects
- 80+ Factory & Artist presets
- Updated Layer Designer Engine with over 40 new controls and features:
- 4 Sound Modules + 1 Transient layer
- LFO tremolo module with 8 presets
- Prophet 5 filter type LFO module with 8 presets
- 2 custom vintage reverbs
- Authentic tape machine wow control
- Master EQ, Compressor & Limiter
- 24bit / 48kHz sample rate?
- 830 MB lossless compressed size (1.6 GB original size)
- KONTAKT 5.7.3+ FORMAT (Full Version Required) – Free Kontakt Player is NOT supported
Continuo 2 is available for $39 (instead of $50) or can be purchased as a bundle with Continuo Collection for $59 (instead of $90) until 31th of October on www.karanyimusic.com