The Ozone Imager is a free stereo imaging plug-in for your DAW or NLE. Born from Ozone’s legendary Imaging technology, Ozone Imager allows you to visualize your stereo image with an integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter for precise, pleasing and immediate feedback, add dramatic or subtle depth and width to mono or narrow mixes with Stereoize Mode, and preserve mono compatibility with Antiphase Prevention. Ozone Imager can narrow or widen your stereo image with simple controls, stunning visuals, and incredible sound— for free.
Download today and turn narrow, dull audio into a full, impactful track.
Perfect for those looking to try iZotope visualizations and audio processing, Ozone Imager can help you:
- Visualize your stereo image with an integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter for precise, pleasing and immediate feedback.
- Add dramatic or subtle depth and width to mono or narrow mixes with Stereoize Mode.
- Preserve mono compatibility with Antiphase Prevention.
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 only), OS X 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Windows: 7, 8 & 10
- Plug-in Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)
Price: Weren't you paying attention... it's FREE!
Learn iZotope production tools in the AskAudio Academy: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=topic/izotope
Want to join the discussion?
Create an account or login to get started!