Ever since Isotonik Studios released their first version of PrEditor, the Mapping Utility that allows you to create your own custom mapping for Ableton Live's Blue Hand Automapping function, they've had calls for a Push TWO version... Here's what they told us about the new version of PrEditor and the features invlvuded for Push 2 users.
Isotonik Studios, UK–We're delighted to announce that we're now ready to release it upon the world with compatibility for the Push TWO for Live 9.6 and higher!
With it you can create your own maps for all of Ableton Live's Instruments and Effects plus it will allow you to build maps for your VST's and MaxforLive devices without having to learn a line of code!
With a simple and intuitive graphical interface you can:
- Build up your parameters in banks
- Customise the name of your banks for display on the Push ONE & TWO screen
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push ONE & TWO screen, great for VST's that aren't developed with the Push display in mind!
- Create up to 16 banks for each mapping
- Have blank spaces
- Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live's devices that were previously only available to Push ONE & TWO (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
The PrEditor utility is compatible with our scripts for the AKAI MIDIMIX, Behringer BCF2000 & BCR2000 as well as our LaunchControl XXL script, many of which allow up to 24 parameters to be controlled at once with the available encoders!
Within your product download you'll additionally find Control Surface Scripts for the AKAI APC40, APC40 MKII as well as the Ableton PUSH ONE and now Ableton PUSH TWO!!
MORE DETAILS - PREDITOR - £17.99 GBP