Soundtrack Acoustic Guitar presents a sensitive finger-tip touch to an array of emotive chords, progressions and single line melodies. Performed and recorded with sophistication and depth, this loop library can set a foundation or top off an existing idea for anyone producing delicate and expressive music.
“We wanted to give the composer options. So we came up with a layout that offers lots of parts for each suite and has the ability to seamlessly combine melodic lines with chordal passages for a “two player” sound.
After a few parts were written for each suite, we would identify the overall feel: bittersweet, contentment, expectant, mournful, etc., going so far as discussing the type of scene or visual the music could accompany.
To achieve a broader range of tones and feel, nearly every suite had its chordal passages recorded with a capo placed at a different fret of the guitar’s neck. The entire range of the neck was used for the melody lines.
The guitar used on this project was a Lowden O25C. All chordal passages were recorded in stereo using a Neumann KM184 cardioid condenser microphone paired with a Studio Projects T3 vacuum tube microphone. All melody lines were recorded in stereo using a pair of KM184s. Everything was recorded through a Benchmark PRE420 preamp.”
- Size: Approximately 1 GB of uncompressed audio for each format.
- Parts: 384
- Sound: Dry. Kontakt users have a menu of reverb types and other effects that can be applied and modified.
- Copy Protected: Custom Watermarked
- Quality: Stereo 24 bit 44.1kHz
- Available Formats: Kontakt, Wav or Aiff
- Requirements: The Kontakt format of the library requires the current full-retail version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 5. The free Kontakt Player is not recommend as it only allows 15 minutes of use before timing out.
- The installer requires an internet enabled computer and Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 or Mac 64-bit 10.6.8 or higher.