The Fluid Harmonics Kontakt library places harmonic (aka: flageolet) samples from 30 guitars and 100 synth patches into the “Triple Play” engine: a custom designed interface that allows users to independently arpeggiate, effect and shape three sound sources at one time.
The result is a collection of 150+ patches that combine autoplay rhythm and melody features with sound design to produce sounds that are wholly guitar to the organic, hybrid and electronic.
Features and Specifications:
- 18 electric guitars
- 12 acoustic guitars
- 100 custom made synth sets
- All acoustic guitar and bass guitar sample sets are presented in versions played with fingers AND with a pick, ringing the guitar sample set count to 44.
- All guitars feature triple round robin cycling for natural variation.
- To improve playability all guitars were tuned to allow samples to be recorded below and above the standard range of the instruments.
- Fluid Harmonics contains 152 patches split into four categories: Triple Play Electric (40), Triple Play Acoustic (40), Rhythmic Pulses w Mod Wheel (24), Solo (48).
- 64 custom reverb impulse responses
- 12 custom amp cabinet impulse responses
- 64 custom fx unit presets
- Triple Play rhythm grids can modify up to 15 parameters simultaneously (arp, pitch, filter cutoff, volume and pan x 3)
- The Triple Play engine supports up to 22 user-selected Kontakt effects at once, plus an additional three filters, three send delays and three send reverbs, for a total of 31 (!) simultaneous effects.
- Fluid Harmonics requires the full-retail version of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher.
- Fluid Harmonics is not compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
- Because Fluid Harmonics and the Triple Play engine utilize an extensive set of features (multiplied by three) we recommend that users have an up-to-date and powerful computer/CPU for the best experience.
- Custom Watermarked
Introductory Offer through Feb 21 includes an extra In Session Audio library for all purchasers.