The good folks at Imaginando have released a brand new delay modulator plug-in, and it's completely free to download! Here's what they told us about it.
DLYM is a free ‘Delay Modulator’ plugin which produces phaser, flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s powerful processing technology. Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for all DAW instruments, for everyone, for free! Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
Available for both PC and Mac (VST/AU) DLYM is a Delay Modulator that produces chorus, phaser and flanger style effects, inspired by the chorus processing power of our virtual analog poly-synth, DRC.
DLYM builds on this functionality with more parameters to control the sound and even includes over 20 presets, ranging from subtle to severe!
- 2 processing modes - ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms - Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.