The good folks at Imaginando have released a brand new delay modulator plug-in, and it's completely free to download! Here's what they told us about it.
DLYM is a free ‘Delay Modulator’ plugin which produces phaser, flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s powerful processing technology.'¨'¨ Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for all DAW instruments, for everyone, for free!'¨'¨ Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
Available for both PC and Mac (VST/AU) DLYM is a Delay Modulator that produces chorus, phaser and flanger style effects, inspired by the chorus processing power of our virtual analog poly-synth, DRC.
DLYM builds on this functionality with more parameters to control the sound and even includes over 20 presets, ranging from subtle to severe!
- 2 processing modes - ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms - Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.