We've covered DLYM before at Ask.Audio. It is a free ‘Delay Modulator’ plugin which produces flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s processing technology. Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for DAW applications on PC, Mac and iOS for free!
Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
- 2 processing modes - ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms - Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.
- Available in a variety of plugin formats: VST, AU, AUv3
The good news is that DLYM is now compatible with FL Studio 20!
FL Studio 20 is a phenomenally popular DAW, just like DLYM, our totally free Delay Modulator plugin, and we’re really happy that users can now enjoy them both together with the release of DLYM version 1.1.0
DLYM Delay Modulator is free for everyone, forever.