It might be described as a maintenance release, but FL Studio 20.7.3 includes some useful workflow improvements and fixes across a range of aspects of this popular Digital Audio Workstation.
Here's what's new...
- Playlist: Make unique Clips - The Edit > Make unique option now applies to all Clip types and all selected Clips.
- Playlist: Consolidating Playlist tracks - The Tools > Export all Playlist track groups option groups audio for Parent and all Sub-Tracks into a single WAV file, reducing the number of (potentially) unnecessary rendered tracks.
- Playlist: Audio Clip source changes - The Start Point and Trim Edits are now preserved by holding (Shift) when using the 'Clip Menu > Select source channel' function.
- Menus - All check-type (selectable) menu items now support Right-Click to check or uncheck them without closing the menu so you can preview the result.
- Channel Rack - Indicator shows when a drag-and-drop Plugin is to be inserted between Channels.
- Revised unlock system - Changes have been made to make it clearer how to unlock FL Studio from Trial. A new Unlock Panel shows all possible options.
- Projects - FL Studio now shows a file-size warning when saving a project with large Edison instances.
- Performance monitor - Moved CPU percentage column closer to the plugin name.
- Toolbar peak meter - Now indicates potential clipping (over 0 dB)even when the audio driver doesn't require it.
- MIDI Scripting - Added a functions to Select a Channel exclusively, Work with Pitch Bend range & Get Channel and Mixer plugin information.
- Command line export - Added batch export to .zip file to the command line options. Allow single file instead of a folder for MIDI export.
- AKAI FIRE (pad colors) - Improved coloring of scales when using different root notes.
Download 20.7.3 update here
Buy FL Studio 20.7.3 here.