Как вам путешествие в музыкальной продукции, информационная перегрузка будет нормой. Вы найдете полезную лакомые кусочки в онлайн-видео здесь, в macProVideo.com, от друзей, кто производит, и из различных других источников. Вы увидите, что по пути он действительно платит, чтобы делать заметки.
Исследование Wolfie Книга для Ableton Live.
Революционные время обученияHere're the advantages of a hard-backed notebook:
- The hard cover means you can write in it while sitting in a chair with or without a desk. It also means that when you go to read it later, the notes inside are protected. Loose leaf notes and soft cover notebooks tend to fall apart.
- Blank pages mean you can easily draw diagrams. These are immensely helpful when learning what knobs on a DAW do what. I avoid lined paper for this reason.
- When you come across useful tips in magazine articles, cut them out and glue them in the book. Forget digging through old magazines trying to find that one article.
- Leave a few pages blank at the beginning. Use these blank pages only for writing down useful keyboard commands. You will use this portion of the book constantly as a reference.
- When you watch an online video tutorial at macProVideo.com, or take a class from an expert, make notes in the book. Write the date, and the source of the notes at the top of each note session. This way you can flip through and find specific class notes. "Oh, here's Olav Basoski's notes on how to create drum beats from scratch".
Я начал использовать жесткие книги занимают около 4 месяцев назад для Ableton Live и теории музыки.
Твердые DJ Wolfie в ноутбук.
Now that I have this solid book, with bright white paper, I use it all the time. I glued the notes of major scales and minor scales in the back. As someone brand new to music theory, I found it a wonderful reference to composing in key. "What are the notes of the D minor scale? Oh, yeah...there it is". I even have the natural minor scales and the harmonic minor scales.
Заметки по масштабам в книге книге Wolfie в.
I found computer magazines occasionally have one really good page describing something. Instead of hunting though magazines again to find that page, I just rip it out and glue it in the book. If it's worth looking at again, it's worth putting it in the book.
I cut out articles on FM synths, great articles on compression techniques, and tons of other tidbits.
I keep my book in my backpack. When I sit down to have lunch, I pull it out, and re-read class notes, music theory notes, and tips and tricks.
Статьи могут быть вставлены в книгу.
It's a great way to capture data from all the different sources, and organize it in one place that becomes your Go To music bible.
I used to try and take notes on the computer. Although there are some good programs out there to do this, I found it too difficult to cycle through the actual program I was learning, and the notes program. I also found it hard to draw diagrams.
Good luck on your educational journey, and here's to the day when you've got every keyboard shortcut committed to memory.
Вы можете также использовать MPV концентратор