Wie Sie Reise in Musikproduktion, wird eine Überfrachtung mit Informationen zur Norm werden. Sie werden nützliche Hinweise in Online-Videos hier bei macProVideo.com zu finden, von Freunden, die, zu produzieren und aus verschiedenen anderen Quellen. Sie werden feststellen, dass auf dem Weg es sich wirklich auszahlt Notizen zu nehmen.
Wolfie ist Lehrbuch für Ableton Live.
Revolutionieren Ihre LernkurveHere're the advantages of a hard-backed notebook:
- The hard cover means you can write in it while sitting in a chair with or without a desk. It also means that when you go to read it later, the notes inside are protected. Loose leaf notes and soft cover notebooks tend to fall apart.
- Blank pages mean you can easily draw diagrams. These are immensely helpful when learning what knobs on a DAW do what. I avoid lined paper for this reason.
- When you come across useful tips in magazine articles, cut them out and glue them in the book. Forget digging through old magazines trying to find that one article.
- Leave a few pages blank at the beginning. Use these blank pages only for writing down useful keyboard commands. You will use this portion of the book constantly as a reference.
- When you watch an online video tutorial at macProVideo.com, or take a class from an expert, make notes in the book. Write the date, and the source of the notes at the top of each note session. This way you can flip through and find specific class notes. "Oh, here's Olav Basoski's notes on how to create drum beats from scratch".
Ich begann mit einem festen Einband Buch über 4 Monaten für Ableton Live und Musiktheorie.
DJ Wolfie Die Solid Notebook.
Now that I have this solid book, with bright white paper, I use it all the time. I glued the notes of major scales and minor scales in the back. As someone brand new to music theory, I found it a wonderful reference to composing in key. "What are the notes of the D minor scale? Oh, yeah...there it is". I even have the natural minor scales and the harmonic minor scales.
Hinweise auf Skalen in dem Buch von Wolfie Buch.
I found computer magazines occasionally have one really good page describing something. Instead of hunting though magazines again to find that page, I just rip it out and glue it in the book. If it's worth looking at again, it's worth putting it in the book.
I cut out articles on FM synths, great articles on compression techniques, and tons of other tidbits.
I keep my book in my backpack. When I sit down to have lunch, I pull it out, and re-read class notes, music theory notes, and tips and tricks.
Artikel können in das Buch eingefügt werden.
It's a great way to capture data from all the different sources, and organize it in one place that becomes your Go To music bible.
I used to try and take notes on the computer. Although there are some good programs out there to do this, I found it too difficult to cycle through the actual program I was learning, and the notes program. I also found it hard to draw diagrams.
Good luck on your educational journey, and here's to the day when you've got every keyboard shortcut committed to memory.
Sie können auch die MPV Hub