Gullfoss is an EQ that constantly processes audio in real-time to maximize the listening experience and optimize audio for how the brain perceives sound. To achieve this, Soundtheory developed a computational model of audio perception to optimize the frequency balance of any audio signal. We were very impressed when we reviewed it recently, and you can read the review here.
And now some even better news, it's going to be on sale for Black Friday - 30% off on November 28 through December 3!! Click here to head to the web store.
Gullfoss Intelligent EQ
Gullfoss is even capable of fixing balancing issues between different sound elements without access to the individual tracks. The internal auditory model allows Gullfoss to make objective decisions about the perceived sound. As a result, mixes processed with Gullfoss will generally translate more consistently between different listening situations.
- A simple parameter set that can be adjusted to improve the clarity, detail, spatiality, and balance of a mix or recording in a matter of seconds.
- Automatically changes its frequency response more than 300 times per second without introducing audible artefacts or degrading signal quality.
- Allows quick and precise fixes for issues that would otherwise be unsolvable.
- An easy-to-use tool for everyone from the amateur musician to the professional audio engineer.
- Automatic equalization in real-time, based on simple input parameters.
- Improves clarity, detail, spatiality, definition, and presence.
- Can be used on individual tracks, mix busses, and the master stereo sum.
- Cleans up dialogue, removes instrumental resonances and corrects phasing issues.
- Intelligently treats sound elements in the mix separately
- Retains dynamics and reduces the need for multiband compression.
- Mixes translate much more consistently between listening environments.
Price: £160, enter code BF30 at checkout between 28th Nov and 3rd December to get 30% off.