When we looked at DRONAR Master Edition we found it to be an absolute treasure trove of textures, ambiences, leads, rhythms and atmospheres. You can read our review here. To celebrate a year since its release, Time & Space are offering a significant discount. For one week only it will be available for £185.40 inc VAT, instead of the regular price of £309.
- Developed for the free Kontakt Player
- 30GB (50GB uncompressed) sounds
- 2,068 presets
- Sounds derived from the first 8 DRONAR modules
- Mix and match raw audio for millions of combinations
- Create rich atmospheres, textures, pads and soundscapes
- Sound sources range from strings, synths, brass, metal, glass, found objects and more
- Perfect for composers and sound designers, highly useful for anyone requiring pads and atmospheres for their music
- Simple to use but offers opportunity to dive deeper with extensive features
- 7 pages of controls – Main, Sounds, Rhythm Editor, Arpeggiator, LFO and FX, Expert, Master FX
- NKS compatible
- New engine for faster loading
How does it work?
Create rich and dramatic atmospheres from a very small number of notes played. DRONAR automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. The eight simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life.
What’s more, this sonic complexity from one hand frees up the other to expressively control dials with mouse drags or external MIDI controller knobs, and record the changes as a performance in your DAW.
Price: £185.40 inc.VAT