Lyon / France – July 07, 2020 – Glou-Glou FX has changed up the analog gain stage experience with the release of its new 100% analog parallel routed effects workstation - combining different gain stage voices with filters, fuzz, modulation and oscillation.
STEAK offers up an entirely new approach to analog gain stage stacking and combining in a single parallel path unit which empowers you to create entirely new analog gain textures via a series of complementary effects and intuitive controls. At its core you combine and blend two parallel 6-mode gain stages - which you then shape further with pre- and post-gain filters before adding and blending in optional transistor fuzz, modulation and filter oscillation. You can use as little or as much as needed - having very fine control over how much of each sound to blend in and how sensitive the envelope follower is.
Watch the Steak demo here (chopping board not included):
Main STEAK Features:
- Dual independent analog gain stage channels arranged in parallel + blend with dry signal
- 6-modes / voicings per channel, including analog octaves pre- and post-gain filters, sustain and level controls
- Optional blendable transistor fuzz on input, vs clean signal
- Modulation of the filters by: LFO, envelop up and down, expression pedal.
- True bypass
- 9-volt operation and standard centre-negative DC input
- Distinct, ergonomic, custom-made enclosure