"Build and control your live music rig with Gig Performer™ to transform and elevate your live performing experience by gaining complete control over the sound of your instrument or voice. Our innovative approach and focus on usability is paired with an intuitive rack design, called a Rackspace, which transforms your plugins into the most powerful, yet user-friendly live music software system. And our impressive list of cutting edge features allow you to control multiple instruments, layer sounds and employ authentic effects… easily, and with little power usage."
Here's a hands-on demo that Ask.Audio filmed at NAMM 2019.
- Switch between your rack spaces - INSTANTLY and GLITCH FREE. Easily create variations of your rackspace. Switch between variations seamlessly - even while holding notes.
- Use your existing MIDI and OSC devices and apps. Map any control to any controllable parameter.
- Our Rig Manager allows you to move between your home and studio setup with a single click
- We've spent countless hours making sure that Gig Performer uses as few CPU cycles as possible.
- Works on OS X and Windows devices. Your GIG files can be opened on both platforms. Supports VST, VST3 and AU plugins
- Record your audio inputs easily for later post processing in a DAW
- A powerful, proprietary scripting language allows you to customize your rig's behaviour to the max.
- Associate specific MIDI devices with particular plugins easily and visually. Use transpose, channel mapping, MIDI out settings and more...
- Built in 8 and 16 channel mixer/router