Forget Tape Machine Turntables, Here’s a Real Tape Delay Module For Eurorack
If you've ever dreamed of having a real analog tape delay as part of your eurorack modular synthesizer system that can be controlled by CV... well, T-Rex Effect's Replicator is real and for you.
OK. So, Landscape’s HC-TT that scratches cassette tapes like vinyl is obviously popular - and rightly so. And it can’t be compared to the T-Rex Effects Replicator (which we featured just over one month back).
We caught this video by Celldweller who is seriously impressed by the Replicator which can be modulated by CV and interfaces perfectly with eurorack modular synthesizers.
Here is the video of replicator in action from Celldweller’s Facebook page:
The T-Rex Effects Replicator #eurorack module is amazing. Real tape delay that can be modulated by #cv. Demo vid coming in January! //_^) #modular #modularbeats #tape #delay #studio #production
Main Features of T-Rex Replicator
- All analog echos and signal path
- Delay time controlled by a digitally controlled motor
- Three echo modes, modulation of the echo and tap tempo
- CV inputs for controlling time/feedback – get super spacious, yet ultra cool sounds
- Kill-dry switch for parallel processing (mixer)
- Housed in a compact Eurorack module (44HP)
More courses released every few days.