April 1, 2015-Elias Software announce Elias Composer's Studio 1.5.
We're proud to announce the release of version 1.5 of the ELIAS Composer's Studio. The ELIAS distribution is now divided into two parts '" the studio program for composers and the SDK for developers. Both packages are available for download now.
To celebrate the release we're offering all ELIAS Themes at 50 % off during the whole month of April! Use the discount code 'springbreak' upon checkout.
Here's a video showing and explaining what makes Elias software engine intuitive to use and how to understands musical concepts more deeply than other software:
New features in 1.5:
- The engine now takes buffering latency into account when retrieving cursor positions.
ELIAS Composer's Studio
- Reduced latency in the visual position indicator in the player.
- Custom agility beat point positions can now be recorded by pressing space during playback.
- Added a help menu with 'player help' and 'about'.
- Added a trigger context menu which offers the choice to add or remove silent triggers.
- Clearer description on the choice for 'per track strict agility' (on or off).
- Added the possibility to fast forward in the player by clicking to the right of the current position in the progress bar during playback.
- It is now possible to save the output from the player to a Wave file.
- The audio file reader is now much more forgiving of unusual Wave files.
- Fixed a bug which would cause stinger previews to sometimes fail.
- Updated the visuals, including the new logo.