April 1, 2015-Elias Software announce Elias Composer's Studio 1.5.
We’re proud to announce the release of version 1.5 of the ELIAS Composer’s Studio. The ELIAS distribution is now divided into two parts – the studio program for composers and the SDK for developers. Both packages are available for download now.
To celebrate the release we’re offering all ELIAS Themes at 50 % off during the whole month of April! Use the discount code “springbreak” upon checkout.
Here's a video showing and explaining what makes Elias software engine intuitive to use and how to understands musical concepts more deeply than other software:
New features in 1.5:
- The engine now takes buffering latency into account when retrieving cursor positions.
ELIAS Composer’s Studio
- Reduced latency in the visual position indicator in the player.
- Custom agility beat point positions can now be recorded by pressing space during playback.
- Added a help menu with “player help” and “about”.
- Added a trigger context menu which offers the choice to add or remove silent triggers.
- Clearer description on the choice for “per track strict agility” (on or off).
- Added the possibility to fast forward in the player by clicking to the right of the current position in the progress bar during playback.
- It is now possible to save the output from the player to a Wave file.
- The audio file reader is now much more forgiving of unusual Wave files.
- Fixed a bug which would cause stinger previews to sometimes fail.
- Updated the visuals, including the new logo.