Overbridge is an award-winning software suite offering powerful tools when using Elektron instruments together with computers. For the first time in history, both analog and digital instruments can be seamlessly integrated with DAWs.
In this short video, Steve H talks to Jake from Elektron about the newest version - Overbridge 2.0 - which brings significant updates, and is compatible with many of Elektron's hardware instruments. You can check out the realtime demo below.
- Fully integrate your Elektron instruments with DAWs like Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One and others
- Control Elektron instruments with dedicated software plugins
- Stream multi-channel audio over USB
- Affect computer audio with hardware instrument processing
- Recall all instrument settings when loading a DAW project
- Make your Elektron instrument function as a stand alone sound card
Learn more about Elektron and Overbridge: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/application/elektron