February 10, 2014 – Dope Matrix brings the modular experience into a digital world by combining famous analog oscillators with custom made effects modules. Create your own patches to explore vast new dimensions of sound and design evolving textures for experimental sonic science. The instrument also includes a new Max for Live step sequencer that features a realtime matrix for hands-on control of your patch. Instantly access any oscillator or effects parameter with a touch of a button. Dope Matrix allows you to intuitively interface with your sounds like never before.
- Virtual Modular Synthesizer for Live 9.
- 4 famous analog oscillators: A-110, Plan B, Cwejman & Piston Honda.
- 12 custom Effects Modules - vast new dimensions of sound.
- Design evolving textures for experimental sonic science.
- 100+ Presets included, optimized for Live’s browser.
- Includes Max for Live Step Sequencer that features a realtime control Matrix for hands on control of your patch.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Ableton Live 9.1 Only (Mac & Windows)
- Max for Live 6.1.5 (for step sequencer use only)
Max for Live Device for Push, APC40 & Launchpad
Dope Matrix key features:
- Melodic, Scale-Based Note Sequencer up to 64 steps.
- Accented Notes
- Chord Generator for Polyphonic instruments.
- Octave, Note Duration and Legato Slides.
- Scale and Key Page with common and custom scales.
- Realtime control Matrix for hands-on control of your patch.
- Sequence Modulation (up to 4 parameters simultaneously).
- Preset and Pattern Recall
- Multi-Device/Multi-Controller Support - Use 1 controller on multiple tracks or up to 6 controllers on multiple tracks.