Pioneer DJ is heralding a new era of choice for rekordbox users with the release of the rekordbox dj Plus Pack. Available as an in-software purchase from inside rekordbox 4.0, rekordbox dj means DJs can do all their set preparation in rekordbox – adding cues, loops and tags – then just plug their laptop into a controller and play. There’s no need to transfer their library into other software, and they use that same library to perform on CDJs or XDJs too.
rekordbox dj draws on Pioneer DJ’s deep understanding of DJs’ needs to deliver the industry’s fastest software. The software’s GUI precisely mirrors the layout of Pioneer DJ controllers, to give DJs instinctive, effortless control of rekordbox dj’s features.
Same rekordbox, additional features
rekordbox 4.0 (free of charge) has the same familiar layout and indispensible functionality DJs have come to rely on. But now in-software purchasing gives DJs the option to buy the rekordbox dj Plus Pack – with more Plus Packs to come in the future, including DVS, FX and video packs.
How to get rekordbox dj
- From 1st October 2015, DJs can download rekordbox 4.0 (free of charge) from www.rekordbox.com. From inside rekordbox they can download the 30-day free trial of rekordbox dj or buy the rekordbox dj Plus Pack for €139, including VAT.
- From December 2015, they can also choose to subscribe to rekordbox DJ for €10.90 a month, including VAT.
- •rekordbox dj will be bundled with the DDJ-RZ or DDJ-RX controllers for rekordbox dj, available at SRPs of €2,099and €1,049 respectively, including 21% VAT.
rekordbox dj tour
From 20th October 2015, Pioneer DJ is teaming up with authorised dealers across Europe, Middle East and Africa to help DJs get to know rekordbox DJ. Dealers will host free training sessions where they’ll introduce the new software and give DJs a chance to explore it for themselves. Find out more and registerFind out more and register from 22nd September at: http://www.pioneerdj.com/rekordboxdjtour
KEY FEATURES OF REKORDBOX DJ
- Super fast software with the industry’s lowest latency
- Prepare sets and perform from the same rekordbox library
- GUI exactly mirrors the layout of Pioneer DJ controllers
- Multi-screen and enhanced browsing
- 4 decks with vertical/horizontal view
- NEW Pad FX
- Hot Cues, Loops, Slicer and 16-slot sampler
- Customisable Sound Colour FX
- 15 Beat FX
- Release FX
- Slip Mode
- Quantized Beat Jump
- HID support
- Supported hardware: DDJ-RZ, DDJ-RX, DDJ-SB, DDJ-SR, DDJ-SX, DDJ-SX2, DDJ-SZ, CDJ-2000/CDJ-2000NXS CDJ-900/CDJ-900NXS, CDJ-850, CDJ-350, XDJ-1000, DDJ-WeGO3