Fort Lauderdale FL, USA (March 2, 2021) - Denon DJ, a leading manufacturer of premium DJ products and innovation, today announced the integration of their flagship players with Serato DJ Pro. Alongside Engine OS 1.6, Serato DJ Pro version 2.4.6 now support’s performance control with the SC6000 & SC6000M PRIME giving DJ’s a glorious 10.1” window into Serato’s workflow. With full color moving waveforms, DJs get instant visibility of track progress alongside key track data, while the extended library view gives DJ’s scope to explore their playlists and library.
- 10.1” HD TOUCHSCREEN - Browse & navigate with the HD touchscreen interface – SC6000/M PRIME’s 10.1” HD multi-touch display becomes the DJ’s window into Serato DJ Pro’s library navigation with moving RGB waveforms and essential track information.
- 4 DECK SELECTION - Command your mix with the ability to select and control any of the 4 decks available in Serato DJ Pro at the touch of a button.
- PERFORMANCE - Expressive hardware control of Serato DJ’s transport and creative performance features - Optimal, tactile and easy-access Serato control - from basic DJ playback and mixing, to sound- sculpting and creative control. Access Hot Cues, Loops, Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Beat Jump and Pitch Play (Pitch ‘N Time DJ license required).
SERATO INTEGRATION | Key Features
- Full RGB moving waveforms
- 1:1 Hardware control for decks 1 thru 4
- Access Serato DJ Pro Hot Cues, Loops, Roll, Slicer, Sampler, Beat Jump and Pitch Play (Pitch‘N Time DJ license required)
- Sort library by track, artist, BPM, key or time
- Extensive track info: Time, Loop, Beat Jump, Sync, BPM, Pitch Range, Pitch % Adjust
- Needle-drop track search
Certified OSA (Official Serato Accessory – requires compatible audio interface/mixer)
Adding full Serato DJ Pro integration, in addition to the extensive Virtual DJ integration, ensures the Engine OS powered Denon DJ PRIME media players continue their evolution as the most versatile and innovative players available to DJs.