Classic algorithmic reverb plugins use a combination of short feedbacking delays to create the illusion of reverberation. These delays cause unwanted metallic resonances and sharp spikes in the reverb’s frequency response. The denise team challenged themselves to create something better – a perfect room – and invented their TXVerb™ technology. Using this technology, the denise Perfect Room doesn’t use delays for the tail and will enhance the character and colouration of any audio you run through it in an extremely natural way, sounding defined and tight from the lowest kick all the way up to the highest vocal.
Looking for feedback from professional musicians and engineers, we asked Thomas Qvist of the Royal Danish Conservatory to test the Perfect Room. He tried it out with his students, and even though we at denise think the Perfect Room is powerful, it’s always an exciting moment to find out if the real world actually likes it, too. Thomas wrote something that made us blush. We say, go and test it yourselves…
Thomas Qvist testimonial for the Perfect Room: “I have tested it very closely and I am very happy with it! It’s actually in my template now, next to my hardware Lexicon 480L ðŸ™‚ What I really like is that it does something else than all the other reverbs I like. The ‘natural’ reverbs tend to be mid-range, but this one is somehow more linear and I like it a lot!” – Thomas Qvist.
- TXVerb™ reverb technology: Unique algorithm that enhances natural character & colouration.
- Zero metallic resonance: Retain the clarity and presence of your lead instruments without metallic cluttering.
- Completely tight low-end: Add reverb that sounds completely tight when used on low sources like kick-drums, toms, basses & synths.
- Larger than life mono –> stereo: Create a wide stereo reverb from a mono source without any phase issues.
- Crazy effects: Built-in Shimmer, Detune & Internal Ducker.
- Single tracks, busses & mastering: Sounds so balanced you can use it on your whole track during mastering.
- Perfect for external FX: Used on a bus, you can combine the Perfect Room with all kinds of effects to create character and excitement.
Go try and compare the Perfect Room with your favourite natural reverb. On the denise website you can download the stems from a track produced by nrec to showcase the Perfect Room and decide for yourself.
Perfect Room €109 full retail now €34.90 inc vat – £29 / $31.90 ex vat.
Get our Black Friday plugin Slappy €29 for free on any plugin purchase!
Complete bundle: all 13 denise plugins for: €199 inc vat – €164 / $182 ex vat.
Get any single plugin, except for the Perfect Room, for €17.99 inc vat – €14.90 / $16.39 ex vat.