Momo Müller, developer of several software plugin editors for hardware synths. has come up with a new model. The DeepMind 12 Editor / Controller is a VST and standalone controller for the Behringer Synthesizer DeepMind 12. According to its developer:
- It is perfect for integrating the "DeepMind 12" into your DAW.
- It makes sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The DeepMind 12 Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- You can save your new sound on the "DeepMind 12" and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in a DAW.
- With the X-Y Pads, all parameters can be selected and controlled.
- It is available as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and standalone.
It's available to download now from the link below.