***This Contest is Now CLOSED. Check back here to see who has won!***
The results are in...
and the WINNER is...
j j (entered on the 2nd Jan 2014)
We'll contact you immediately by email to help get you you MPC Studio direct from Akai Professional as soon as possible! Congratulations :)
Akai Professional's MPC Studio offers the most streamlined MPC experience yet. At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminum body, it’s made to move. MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution.
So, how would you like to win one? Silly question? Of course it is... and we're sure you'll want one of these!
The kind folks at Akai are offering one MPC Studio to a lucky entrant.
How to Enter:
It couldn't be easier! Simply log-in or sign-in (for free) to AskAudioMag.com and post a comment below telling us why you'd like to win an MPC Studio. Your comment will require approval before being posted live... please be patient :)
Simple. So, enter now (just one entry per person please) and tell your friends about the contest NOW!
Become an MPC Master with the AskVideo.com MPC 101 & 201 Video courses: https://www.askvideo.com/courses/application/mpc
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be submitted by submitting a comment on this page.
- Only ONE comment is allowed per person.
- The closing date for entries is 5 p.m. PST / 8 p.m. EST on 15th January, 2014. We reserve the right to alter the stated competition dates and the announcement date of the winning entries.
- Winners will be selected by a random number generator. The judges decision is final.
- No cash alternatives can be offered for prize winners.
- All trademarks and logos of our partners are protected.
- Entrants agree that by entering this contest they also subscribe to the free macProVideo.com, AskAudioMag.com & AKAI newsletters. Your email address will NOT be sold or provided to any third party.
- Shipping costs will be paid for by the provider of the prize. Any local tax or customs charges must be paid for by the prize winner.
- All entrants to this contest will be deemed to have accepted the rules and terms and conditions.