The latest release from Blinksonic, CATALIZ is a granular travelizer, polyphonic tone sampler, synchronized beat looper and slicer. It lets you recycle and play all kind of samples, enhance the granular stream with a Modal Filter and a Resochord for a more physical acoustic rendering of the sound. The DSP quality in granular synthesis is provided by the embedded modules of Reaktor 6. These are recontextualized and simplified in a unique concept dedicated to live performance.
Record/overdub the envelope and the notes produced by the XY pad in real time. Manage the inertia of the playback movement over the waveform. Skip from 5 different samples on each incoming gate event with the Random and Forward mode in order to push morphing effects between sounds on your preset parameters.
A perfect device for sound designers, composers and music producers that comes with 1,84 GB of sounds of all kinds ( pads, beats, slices, noises, voices, field recordings.. ) distributed in 9 banks. An impressive collection of 500 presets which explore the various instrument scope (drones, atmos, cinematic soundscapes, SFX, whooshes, timbres and even rhythmics )
- 2 sample engines (Grain Cloud and Beat Looper) based on Table Framework.
- Granular engine with control of the position, density, length, pitch, reverse mode, ADSR envelope, 4 jitters modulation.
- Beatlooper engine with control of the position, length, transpose, offset, slice size, warp speed
- XY pad controller with inertia level to control velocity of the cursor movement and note generator on click
- Notes and modulations recorder on 64 steps (self sequenced instrument)
- 9 banks with up to 99 sounds (1,3GB of sounds) + 1 user bank.
- Drop your own samples.
- 6 sample selectors 1 for the current selection + 5 additionals that work in RND and FFW modes ( sample changes according the selection on each incoming gate events) Resochord with 20 switchable presets, pitch/fine tuning and feedback commands. Chords pitch can also be controlled by midi.
- Space reverb with 6 types (Small Room to Endless)
- Stereo/Binaural/Doppler effect with XY pad to control the imaging + inertia level and position recorder
- Filter bank (Modal synthesis) with LFO + frequency control via keyboard
- Pump Compressor and Brickwall Limiter
Price: 69 EUR until 10th May 2019, then 89 EUR
Learn Reaktor inside out: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/application/reaktor