Quanalog Boubou is a new Eurorack drum synth module, a combination of 5 voices - a filter based analog drum synth that cover the basics drum set from Kick, low and hi tom – rimshot, snare and hi hats that can become a base for Eurorack drums setup. Each voice has a lot of control with can reach to a wide range of possibilities. Every drum engine can become a signal processor with the core made by an analog filter so it can process the sound from other modules.
Each sound has been carefully made with a specific analog filter structure to be able to create a real percussion feel covering from low-end to hi-end frequency. We carefully tweak every single component to make a very classic sound quality with hi-end build with all metal pots, jacks and switches to make sure it's the last module that breaks in your setup.
- 5 voices Eurorack filter based analog drum synthesizer
- Each voice has a wide range of sound that can reach to all drums
- Pure sine resonance excited analog filter make a warm thick and powerful sound that can cover very low-end frequencies
- Real independence of the analog noise engine for snare and hats pass thru analog decay vca and bandpass filter with cv control for decay amount and filter resonance point
- Cv control for pitch, tune and decay make it more groovy
- Hi-end sound quality
- Minimal futuristic panel design in black and golden finish, still looks good when you've got your grandkids!
- Tank built quality – minimal futuristic panel design in black and golden finish with all metal pot, jack and switch.
- Complete your eurorack drums setup with 5 analog drum sounds for just 28hp. Space saving!
All 5 voices are analog filter based and can process the signal being fed in, so if the gate signal is being processed through a vca circuit you can create a multi level accent. Each module can process gate signal to become a drum sound or process each other as well as some other sound sources. The only limit is your imagination!
With 5 analog drum engines you can create a very good rhythmic part of your setup. When paired with any drum trigger it becomes a very powerful drum machine that can be useful both for live and studio environments.
Learn more about analog synths and Eurorack: https://ask.audio/academy?nleloc=category/audio/topic/eurorackmodular