Berlin, Germany | November 18, 2014–Bitwig is proud to announce the global release of Bitwig Studio 1.1, the first major update since our successful 1.0 launch on March 26th, 2014.
- Advanced VST Multi-out Sidechain Support
- True Latency Compensation
- Advanced Routing Capabilities (Audio/MIDI)
- Track, Chain, and Device Deactivation
- 6 New Devices: Audio Receiver, Note Receiver, Note MOD, De-Esser
- Multiband FX2 and Multiband FX3
- New Modulation Parameters
- Enhanced Timestretching Capabilities
- Updated Controller API
- Tap Tempo
Experience unrivalled controller integration, latency compensation for plug-ins and hardware that works. Design elaborate sidechains and presets with multi-in/out VST technology. Route anything from anywhere to any point in your project using the new suite of routing devices. Take control of the fastest workflow available for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
1.1 Advanced Routing Videos
The first two videos in our series highlighting the features of 1.1 are now online. The Note MOD Device is one of six new devices found in Bitwig Studio 1.1. Bitwig also has a unique way of handling Multi-Out VST's allowing for detailed control and creation of elaborate presets.
END OF YEAR PROMOTION
To celebrate the end of a successful year and mark our first major update, Bitwig is offering an End of Year Promotion. Purchase Bitwig Studio 1.1 on sale before January 15th, 2015. Find the latest deal at your local retailer or shop online at the The Bitwig Store.
- USD 299.99* and 259.00 EUR*
- (now thru Jan. 15th, 2015)
- *Discount does not apply to EDU pricing.