Here's an overview of Quantiloop Version 2.0 . You can read our review of version 1 here.
The best Looper for iOS just got beaten by itself. Quantiloop 2 is the ultimate virtual loop pedal for iOS. It offers 4 tracks, 4 play modes, including a new Serial-Master mode as well as 3 assignable input FX and 3 assignable track FX. Effects like tape- stop, reverse and transpose are offered natively while any Inter-App audio effect may be hosted as well. MIDI slave supports offers sample-accurate sync to external equipment and while the new arm mode improves the workflow for live performers.
Building on its history, it still offers a great Inter-app audio capable rhythm track, sample accurate quantization and much more. It’s simple operation mimics a hardware looper without the limitations.
- 4 Tracks
- Free, Synced, Serial and Serial- Master Playing Styles
- Multiple Quantize Modes
- Multiple Stop Modes
- Unique Arm Mode
- Adjustable Fade Out and Fade In • Unlimited Overdubs
- Overdub Decay
- Auto Record
- Rhythm guide with auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
- Audible & Visual metronome • Input FX (including transpose, reverb and IAA)
- Send start, stop and host sync to rhythm apps
- Real-time tempo control
- Extensive MIDI control
- Assign Tap, Hold and Double Tap actions
- Audiobus & Inter-App Audio • Individual outputs
- Ableton Link
- MIDI clock master
- MIDI slave
- MIDI program changes
- Cloud Import/Export
- Unlimited banks of 32 presets • Track FX (tape-stop, fade, reverse, transpose etc. and IAA)
Pricing & Availability
Quantiloop for iPad Version 2.0 is available globally as of January 31, 2017 on the App Store for $9.99/€9,99, and as a free upgrade to existing users.
Requires iPad Mini or iPad 2 (Retina iPad or higher recommended. iOS 8 or later.
Want to join the discussion?
Create an account or login to get started!