French developer Audiothingies has released a new desktop hardware effects processor that gives you tactile control of delay and reverb effects and is a perfect addition to your synth or production setup. It also has MIDI inputs and assignable CV inputs, making it more flexible than most processors of this kind. You can check out a video demo of Doctor A in action below.
- 12-bit multimode modulated delay with TAP and MIDI sync
- Vintage style multimode reverb with modulation
- Stereo I/Os + MIDI input + 2x assignable CV inputs
- Analog dry signal path with hardware kill dry function
- High internal audio headroom (+19dBu, switchable to +7dBu for lower headroom applications)