Riffer from Audiomodern is a smart MIDI tool that generates random riffs for your sounds, both in software and hardware Designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal it lets you choose from 50+ scales, choose pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and much more. Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the inﬁnity mode.
A Swiss Army Knife for MIDI
You can Export the MIDI Using Drag and Drop, Or when using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi or select CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible hardware.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Suffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- The only plugin available of its kind!
- For PC, Mac and iOS