Looping is one of the most exciting things to do on an iOS device. Musicians, vocalists, noise makers, professionals, beatboxers, and hobbyists alike will be delighted by this new looper app from AudioKit.
Inspired by one of the most popular hardware loopers on the market, the legendary RC-505 Loop Station, L7 brings this power to iOS. Easy to use for beginners. Powerful enough for the stage and studio.
L7’s killer features include “VoiceTune” (inspired by Auto-Tune) and the ability to apply eight different effects to each audio track individually. AudioKit L7 is the first iOS looper to have both input (microphone) and output (performance) effects.
You can turn every-day sounds like humming, whistling, and finger tapping into dreamy musical motifs that sound like they were recorded in a professional studio.
Additionally, L7 is the first iOS looper to have effect triggering, which allows you to automatically trigger multiple effect changes in time with the metronome. With this feature you can create powerful, spontaneous musical moments like bass drops and beat changes.
Users can save their sessions and can even export their creations and use them in a professional digital audio workstation (DAW) on their computer to make full-fledged tracks.
L7 is a premium app, which means that once you’ve bought it, it’s entirely yours. There are no in-app purchases, ads, or subscriptions.
Inspired by the RC-505 Loop Station, L7 packs dozens of features previously only found in professional hardware loopers into a sleek, easy to use package with virtually unlimited creative potential.
- Record up to 16 tracks
- 8 effects per track + master effects & input effects
- Tempo delay
- Pitch shift (± 12 semitones)
- Comb filter
- High pass filter
- Low pass filter
- “Voice tune” (inspired by Auto-tune) with 144 different scales, control amount & speed
- Automatically trigger effect changes hands-free
- Variable loop length with auto-stop
- Mute / unmute individual sections of a track
- Overdub tracks
- Save sessions and export wave files and mixdowns to use in your favorite DAW
- Import audio from any file format (wav, mp3, aiff, m4a, etc.)
- Audiobus compatible
- Sync with other apps using Ableton Link
- Works with most USB audio interfaces
- Best with wired headphones
Universally available for both iPhone & iPad
RELEASE DATE: Tues, Dec 10th, 10am EST
PRICE: $19.99, Limited intro price: $3.99
It’s available beginning Dec 10th for an intro price of $3.99: