Filterstation2 is a top-to-bottom rewrite of our classic dual filter plugin. With 12 filter topologies, 12 LFO shapes, sidechain input, envelope follower, and the usual (or unusual, depending on your point of view) Audio Damage FSU offerings, Filterstation2 is a powerful digital warfare device, and a useful addition to anyone's arsenal.
Filterstaion 2 Features
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
Filterstation2 is US$49.00, and is now available for AU, AAX, VST, and VST3 on macOS and Windows, and is coming soon for iOS. If you are an owner of Filterstation v1, you can purchase an upgrade for $10 here.