The Arturia KeyStep Pro takes the best of the BeatStep Pro and the KeyStep to create a very, very powerful and capable sequencer for whatever synth, module, or drum machine you want to control.
In this video Rishabh Rajan focuses on 10 of the most interesting features of this performance powerhouse, including how to quickly create polymetric patterns:
Here's a quick run down of the main features of the KeyStep Pro:
- TRACKS: 4 independent sequencers, controlling whatever synth, module, or drum machine you want.
- PATTERNS: 16 patterns per track. Each sequencer pattern can be up to 64 steps long, and contain 16 notes per step.
- CHAINS: Link up to 16 patterns together to create whole songs or sections of your set.
- SCENES: Snapshots of all the sequences within a pattern, letting you instantly switch between sets of sequences.
- PROJECTS: Everything in one place. Load, duplicate, tweak, edit, and save for later in its onboard memory.
Price: $399 USD
More about KeyStep Pro: https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keystep-pro/overview