RVRB is an algorithmic reverb plugin designed by producers for producers with the aim not to emulate hardware, but to create modern reverb tool for modern music production. It is capable of a wide range of natural and creative reverb sounds, from small rooms and studios to wide halls and modulated spaces. RVRB packed with an extra and unique features like Soft Attack, Tail Control and Comp knobs.
Soft Attack knob smoothens the initial transient of the input signal to pick up the reverb from the body of the sound and reduce unpleasant smacks and texture in the reverb tail. A perfect tool to get the cleanest reverb possible.
Tail Control knob limits the length of the reverb tail by the length of the input signal, giving you a cleaner, more controllable reverb tail, and an amazing sound design tool.
Comp knob is a one-knob compressor that allows you quickly compress the reverb tail and make it more prominent and louder.
- Full-featured 4 band parametric equalizer for shaping the input signal.'¨
- 4 band Damping equalizer that allows you not only to reduce high or low frequencies but also '¨to cut certain frequencies to get an even more interesting reverb sound. '¨
- Stereo width control for widening or narrowing the stereo image of the reverb. '¨
- 12 reverberation algorithms ranging from basic rooms and studios to halls and plate. '¨
- Real-time spectrum analyzers for both Input and Damping equalizers. '¨
- 60+ Built-in presets for the most common instruments and sounds.
'¨RVRB comes in VST3 and AU formats and 32/64 bit versions and works with almost every major DAW. The plugin supports MIDI automation.