Apogee Electronics is pleased to announce Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge, a 64 channel interface for connecting Apogee's Symphony I/O to any Thunderboltâ„¢ equipped Mac computer, is now available for 50% off list price when purchased with select Symphony I/O configurations. For a limited time, the award winning sound quality of Symphony I/O can be paired with the blistering speed and bandwidth of Intel's Thunderbolt technology at an attractive bundled price.
Apogee Symphony I/O is a class-leading modular audio interface offering a variety of possible input/output configurations and computer connectivity options for professional recording and project studios. Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is an audio interface which enables up to 64 channels of Symphony I/O to be connected to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac computer including the MacBook Pro, Mac Mini and the new Mac Pro. Together, Symphony I/O and ThunderBridge provide the best sound quality and fastest connection speeds of any multi-channel audio interface to create the most advanced professional audio system for Mac.
Symphony I/O + ThunderBridge Highlights
- Connect Symphony I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192 kHz
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- 2 Thunderboltâ„¢ ports for connecting additional peripherals
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on Mac including: Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton Live
- Certified by Intel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Symphony I/O 2x6 + ThunderBridge (2 in x 6 out) - $2990
- Symphony I/O 8x8 + ThunderBridge (8 in x 8 out) - $3490
- Symphony I/O 16x16 + ThunderBridge (16 in x 16 out) - $4490
- Symphony I/O 8x8MP + ThunderBridge (8 in x 8 out with mic preamps) - $4985
- Symphony I/O 24x8 + ThunderBridge (24 in x 8 out) - $4985
- Symphony I/O 8x24 + ThunderBridge (8 in x 24 out) - $4985
*Bundled prices for USA and Canada only. International customers are encouraged to ask their local Apogee dealer for pricing.
Learn more about the limited time promotion: