Los Angeles, CA, April 5, 2017 - The eagerly anticipated fxbox by 1010music LLC (http://www.1010music.com) has begun shipping to dealers and customers.
This 26HP eurorack module was shown at NAMM and lauded for adding refreshing performance effects options to the eurorack format. fxbox combines 16 realtime effects with control via touch screen, continuous knobs and external modulators. An XY pad lets you control three different aspects of the sound at once to let you morph your sounds in realtime and an internal step sequencer provides yet another way to create tricked out, remix effects. Create complex layers and builds using the touch screen to isolate individual effects.
fxbox breathes new life life into pads and other sounds, and can add alternate timing and variety to rhythmic parts. It also can use external clock or MIDI to sync with other modules and external devices. Also it comes with 50 great-sounding factory presets to get you started, plus it offers a huge number of user presets.
fxbox adds new creative possibilities to Eurorack, with its straightforward touch screen interface, high-quality 24-bit audio path and innovative sound manipulation capabilities.
1010 fxbox Features:
- 16 great effects including Pitch shift, Distortion, Bitcrusher, Filter, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Freeze, Loop, Reverse, Vinyl, Gate, Panner, Delay, Reverb
- 24-bit/48kHz stereo input/output with Reverb Wet Send (FX 1/2)
- MIDI for timing and effects triggering with Clock for synchronization
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
- Save/Recall patches with microSD
- 26 HP Eurorack compatible. +12V: 350mA, -12V: 0mA, 5V: 0mA
The Built-In Effects:
- Pitch shift
- Ring Modulator